Hey there! Yay! My first blog! My first post! I want to start off by thanking YOU – the inspiration for why I set out to create my blog in the first place.
I created my Instagram account PinkDeiji a little over a year ago to share my outfits and girly things that I like (read the ‘About Me’ section). I love posting on Instagram and engaging with other bloggers, but there’s only so many words you can put in a caption or comment. There’s always more I want to say, but let’s face it – Instagram isn’t the right platform for venting about your tough pregnancy or posting touristy food photos.
I get asked a lot of questions about my life outside of fashion and Instagram. My followers were always asking why I didn’t have a blog yet. It’s not that I didn’t want one, but like most things in my life, I’m afraid of failure and change has always been hard for me. But now I finally feel like I’m ready to take that next step!
Here’s some of the topics I want to include in my blog:
- Fashion. The most expensive and draining habit on my paycheck!
- Food. I am a huge foodie and have been some of the most amazing, and not so amazing restaurants!
- Travels. I’ve been fortunate to travel all over the world. From Asia, to Europe, to within the states – I want to share my experiences with you!
- My pregnancy journey. I know my Instagram photos made my pregnancy appear super easy, but it was far from! My pregnancy, labor, and postpartum were all very difficult for me!
- Married life. I got married last year in Santorini, one of the most romantic places in the world. I also want to share my dates and weekend trips!
- My baby Sophia, because let’s face it – she’s more popular than me anyway!
- Vlogs. I love sharing my shopping hauls and documenting things that I enjoy!
What would you like my next post to be about? Leave me a comment!
Thanks so much for stopping by!