Hi everyone! I receive a lot of questions about my hair and makeup, and I thought it would be fun to share all my go-to products! I’ve never stuck with just one brand and I believe that drug store brands can be just as good or even better than the makeup at the department stores! Hope you enjoy my list!
- Neutrogena Feel Clean Invigorating Scrub ($7): I use this every day! It helps to minimize my oily skin.
- Mia 2 ($169): I use my Mia every night after I take off my makeup. It really scrubs deep into your pores to get any dirt out!
- Shisedo Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate ($130): I use this at night after my shower. It is a little pricey, but worth every penny. It is very light and non-greasy!
- Jan Marino Skin Zyme Face Mask ($60) – It tingles a bit at first, but it brightens up your skin without over-drying it! I use it twice a week.
- Last: Treat yourself to a professional facial every month! Especially as you get older, your skin will thank you for it!
- Tresemme Volumizing Dry Shampoo ($5): I literally cannot live without dry shampoo! This brand is inexpensive and the perfect solution for days that you don’t feel like washing your hair!
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Lite ($18): I also literally cannot live without this! It’s a detangler, minimizes breakage and helps to moisturize and soften your hair.
- OGX Fade-defying + Orchid Oil Color Protectant Oil ($8): I use this on days that I don’t shampoo to keep my hair smooth and glossy!
- Davines Oi Oil ($44): I use this when my hair feels extra dry to help provide nourishment and protection when I straighten or curl my hair.
- Mac Blot Pressed Powder (Medium) ($29): I’ve been using this blot powder for YEARS. It has light coverage so you don’t look cakey, but also removes any oils!
- Chanel Le Teint (#30) ($60)
- Dior Skin Forever Undercover Concealer (#022) ($34): One of my splurges, but this concealer has amazing coverage! I use it for under my eyes and any dark spots.
- L’Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise (Blackest black) ($10): Inexpensive and works great to lengthen my thin and stubby lashes!
- Mac PowerPoint Eye Pencil (Stubborn brown) ($18): I use this eyeliner to touch up my makeup during the day if needed.
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil (Mahogany) ($27): I use this in the morning – it is very long lasting and smudge proof!
- L’Oréal Infalliable Pro-matte (#103) ($13): I don’t believe in expensive foundation! This brand is my holy grail! It’s inexpensive, provides great coverage and keeps your face matte almost all day long!
- Naked Urban Decay Palette ($27): I own all of the UD Naked palettes and this one is my favorite! It has a great variety of shades for day or night.
- Essence How to Make Brows Wow ($10): I think you can tell which colors I use the most, haha!
- Lorac Contour Pro ($45): I don’t use this every day, but when I contour, I use this palette to sculpt my cheeks and make my jawline thinner.
- Becca x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette ($46): my go-to blush and bronzer!
- Tarteist Pro Glow ($45) – this palette is so pigmented and has a variety of shades for both day and night makeup.
I do confess to splurging on my lip colors! Lipsticks and glosses are my weakness – I can’t resist all of the pretty packaging and colors! Below are all light pink colors and I alternate them depending on my mood (or what’s in my purse at the time!)
- Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint (Bare popsicle) ($34) – sheer coverage with just the perfect amount of tint!
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lip Color (#57 Aventure) ($37) – buttery smooth!
- Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Color (#05 Lavish) ($55) – amazing quality and love the packaging!
- NARS Lip Color (Dolce vita) ($28) – A great long lasting wear staple!
Thanks so much for reading! Leave a comment with your fave product or if we share any of the same ones! 🙂